Sunday, April 2, 2017

No beach house, six foot three Orange County hacienda Mid-forties. I know Craigslist is full of pervs

Veterans Open Doors: Gifts 4 Veterans: Jesus and his sons, angels on high, mercy and goodness, classes on the beach, con men and the stories left. The bitch was a hooker, the man was her pimp, out of the winds, out of smokes, bun to be born. In a barn Christ was born.Birds And Butterflies, Flowers Open In Dogwood Trees, Songs In.Born on April 1, 1951

Dark Knight, Still Waters, Waves In Oceans, Surface Shots. Posts from 1951


Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Stay true and you'll find someone who likes you for being you.Be happy. Be who you want to be. If others don't like it, then let them be. Happiness is a choice. Life isn't about pleasing everybody.Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever.Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. 

Dark Knight, Still Waters, Waves In Oceans, Surface Shots. Posts from 1951

The difference is in how people deal with it.Dark Knight, Still Waters, Waves In Oceans, Surface Shots. Cali dreamer, beaches for views, dream knights, gems, stones, rocks, snakes, frogs, and toads, on the sands,chick on the boat, babe searching for stars to wish on, better lights. Waves to watch, boats on the water, snakes, frogs, and toads, that live in the grass, head up. Hands in air, balls to catch, rocks to roll, dances alone again.

Dark Knight, Still Waters, Waves In Oceans, Surface Shots. Posts from 1951: Franky Froghats



Wishes are shining deep down inside of you. Cause that my friends is where the magic lives.Only my family, villains and friends can see what's on my profile... Stop researching... with your nosey ass...Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Stay true and you'll find someone who likes you for being you.Be happy. Be who you want to be. If others don't like it, then let them be. Happiness is a choice.

Dark Knight, Still Waters, Waves In Oceans, Surface Shots. Birds And Butterflies, Flowers Open In Dogwood Trees, Songs In. Well, so Im super athletic guy (gym rat) who is working on his carrier at his biology. I don't smoke that much. I live in Irvine. I'm not really on dating sites n honestly its cuz I don't believe that its be possible to find someone online. However I give it a shot. them. I'm looking to find a friend who is older than me to experience new things with her its been  like 6 month that I'm single n this is a case that I'm looking for. However, I'm not saying that I don't look for relationship or something cuz nobody can predict what would happen. But at first I'm looking for my best friend to go to the gym/ beach and share my life with :). So if u r older your already have my hear! Lol. I do want to mention though that I'm 20 and I'm originally Persian if you was wondering about my skin color. Hear some preview, let me know if u r interesting n u want to see my pictures. Looking forward to hearing from u. Best~Shervin :Franky Froghats


Life isn't about pleasing everybody.Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever.Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. Only my family, villains and friends can see what's on my profile... Stop researching... with your nosey ass..

.Birds And Butterflies, Flowers Open In Dogwood Trees, Songs In. Franky Froghats. Birds And Butterflies, Flowers Open In Dogwood Trees, Songs In.No beach house, six foot three Orange County hacienda Mid-forties, seeking a woman with curves suntan, high heels Don't worry, I know Craigslist is full of pervs.

Dark Knight, Still Waters, Waves In Oceans, Surface Shots. Franky FroghatsNo beach house, six foot three Orange County hacienda Mid-forties, seeking a woman with curves suntan, high heels Don't worry, I know Craigslist is full of pervs

AFTERNOON LOVE ONES❤️HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY? s dates, back in time. Sisters of color, lost and alone, friends for the cash, shit and stuff, traded for a dog kicked. Does not work that way. Lessons to learn daily events. To give, to get more, love, lights, luck, coins to flip. Want to have a better relationship? :)Unbreakable Rules Everyone Should Follow.Ricky Albertson .Birds And Butterflies, Flowers Open In Dogwood Trees, Songs In. Franky Froghats. seeking a woman with curves suntan, high heels Don't worry.No beach house, six foot three Orange County hacienda Mid-forties.  I know Craigslist is full of pervs

Dark Knight, Still Waters, Waves In Oceans, Surface Shots. Franky Froghats.No beach house, six foot three Orange County hacienda Mid-forties.  I know Craigslist is full of pervs

No comments:

Post a Comment