Friday, July 19, 2019

Good night everyone.πŸŒ™ Instead of counting sheep, I’ll be counting angels tonight as God protects me in my dreams.

Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor. - Truman Capote.God must love the common man, he made so many of them. - Abraham Lincoln . Rights To Reasons, March Fourth, Command Given Every Year, Keep Moving, Keep Growing.Good night everyone.πŸŒ™ Instead of counting sheep, I’ll be counting angels tonight as God protects me in my dreams.

Life Is A Beach Blog Dicks and dogs, dykes with dicks, games to play, Christmas in July. Stars, Cali Chicks, Bitches with 5 Stars, lights to shine, dances in sunshine....“We write for the same reason that we walk, talk, climb mountains or swim the oceans - because we can.


Rocks to roll, Chris Rock, lots of love,lots of laughs, sinners, saints, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you laugh.Making Waves 2: πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŒŠπŸ„So many times . School of Hard Knocks: Freaks And Frogs, Movies With Fools, Jewish Rites,..."love does not fear giving too.

Bring On The Pain. Views to share, smaller spaces to live.Teachers and students, hats to wear, over the nines, rainbow readers to date, earth angels to stay, love and luck, coins to flip. Focus: Problems, Possibilities, And Opportunities: No Defined: Next Open Door:Good night everyone.πŸŒ™ Instead of counting sheep, I’ll be counting angels tonight as God protects me in my dreams.


Hey girl heyyyyy! πŸ₯‚πŸ€ΈπŸΎ‍♀️Why The North Star Stands Still....Paiute Legend..."My Future in the Media World"Dances In The Dark, Hell Fires,Phil Collins - Can't Stop Loving You:STANDARDS SET, ☁️❄️🌲🌾🌲🌊🌳🌱🌲TO KEEP.Instinct Vs. Over-Thinking . πŸ‘πŸ”‘ ❤️πŸ‘πŸ”‘Sirens:

πŸ₯‚πŸ€ΈπŸΎ‍♀️πŸ’ƒπŸΎBlasts To The Rides: Monkeys To Dogs. Battles And War Cries, Black And White, Wings To Fly. Why The North Star Stands Still.Paiute Legend..."My Future in the Media World"Dances In The Dark, Hell Fires,Phil Collins - Can't Stop Loving You:STANDARDS.Good night everyone.πŸŒ™ Instead of counting sheep, I’ll be counting angels tonight as God protects me in my dreams.




Keep On Learner, Can You Do That, Weird God. March God Of War.Riches, Reasons, Seasons Of Givers, Takers, Learners,Hats, Horns, Halos, Out Of Sight. πŸŒΉπŸ’American Birds, Faces Of Freedom.
Focus: Problems, Possibilities, And Opportunities: No Defined: Next Open Door: Openings For Riches. Rocks to roll, Chris Rock, lots of love,lots of laughs, sinners, saints, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you laugh.Making Waves 2: πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŒŠπŸ„So many times .Good night everyone.πŸŒ™ Instead of counting sheep, I’ll be counting angels tonight as God protects me in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment