Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites, Reasons For Songs, Birds In The Winds.

I don't want to participate in a this model of society which has made more importance to money than life. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'


Birds and bees, love and hate, flowers in the trees, on top of the world, hig...

Hi, nice to meet you stranger to s friend. Sorry it's taken me so long to write back. Busy week, not retired and hard working in my late 50's I'm 5'11" live alone but my daughter stays with me 3 or 4 days a week. I'm stocky few extra pounds not fat, but keep my standards up and ready to spend time with the right woman who is willing to be appreciated for being treated like a woman.
Willing to put everything I have to offer but I'm being cautious about who I open that door to into my life. I'm relaxing tonight watch a movie and have a glass of wine.... sounds nice yes ? Tell a little about yourself look forward to hear from you...Jc...Have an amazing day awesome people ! 💜💞💚 #HappyFriday
May be an image of 1 person

  • Franky Trees, Beans And Franks, Nuts From Retards, Rejects, Rotten Apples: NY Frogs.Street Dances.La La Land, History to note. History To Note: Not News Today.Daily events, to live and learn, daily events to choose mountains to climb, daily events on the sands of time. Good times to turn around, tips on the joys and pains, dances for the lights to come on.Perfect Or Not, Work For Rats, Lessons To Learn, Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches.


A wise man hears one word and understands two.Writer.Classes on love and hate, classes on frogs and snakes online.I am not afraid of storms For I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcot


Peter Pan and his friends, and Tom and Jerry and the other rats running races for the pies in the sky.Words that we use tell a story about your life and times, if you respect yourself....Bunkie . Angels in the heavens, angels here on earth, angels on the crosses with the young at heart, Peter Pan and his friends, and Tom and Jerry and the other rats running races for the pies in the sky.


Peter Pan and his friends, and Tom and Jerry and the other rats running races for the pies in the sky.I don't want to participate in a this model of society which has made more importance to money than life. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'

No comments:

Post a Comment