Wednesday, February 17, 2021

I often try to stop myself from feeling too much since I know that I tend to get hurt a lot by it. 'SAY IT LOUD'.

  More Never run back to what broke you. Twists, Turns, Rites To Flip: Cons And Pros: Dates. Beaches, Dreams.Treat her right, or watch some other guy do it for you.Exaltation Moon Warriors. Leaders To Walk Alone, Powers Growing. I often try to stop myself from feeling too much since I know that I tend to get hurt a lot by it.


I don't want to participate in a this model of society which has made more importance to money than life. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'



Can't believe they never showed these in school!'The reality is.. None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something.. So when you meet someone who's willing to stay.. committed to understanding you & actually wants to grow w/you.. Don't let lame shit like ego & pride ruin it.. Real is rare. remember that' I often try to stop myself from feeling too much since I know that I tend to get hurt a lot by it.


Image

Hasn't this country had enough lessons from the HOLOCAUST? Good time toads, rotten men.Family Affairs, Nuts, Freaks,Fools,Head Counts. Houses, Homes,God Ties.Dark Angels. Twists,Tests Over Time, Blue Oceans To Cross. 

Tricks of the trade, Felix the cat, had a bag, full of shit that had things that he needed. It did not matter, what, where, or who, it was just matters of facts, fiction and fun. Rocks to roll, marbles to loose, stone, to build, to bet, to rock the boat.Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.

 Flipped, games played, life on the beach, good tales to spin. Stories told long ago, holiday hits, to give, to get, circles of love, circles of luck.

Seasons Of Lovers,Givers, Winners, Heads Up. by RV with Steven Jay Jarrot, to concur data here on on them and their views.

Let Me Be The One: The Nut To Stand Alone, Heads Above The Common. The Shining Star In The Night.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.


Family affairs, freaks, frogs, fools, names and labels, pots of goals, pots of herbs, pots of dirt, shit, and fecal matters, hands in the air. More Never run back to what broke you. Twists, Turns, Rites To Flip: Cons And Pros: Dates. Beaches, Dreams.Treat her right, or watch some other guy do it for you.



 BE STRONG, BUT NOT RUDE; BE KIND, BUT NOT WEAK; BE BOLD, BUT NOT BULLY; BE HUMBLE, BUT NOT TIMID; BE PROUD BUT NOT ARROGANT.'

No comments:

Post a Comment